Tintin in America (Тaнтан в Америке)

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 9, 2010

Today this blog has crossed a landmark:
200 000+ visitors (703 000+ pages were veiwed since 15 May 2008)

These are just figures, not a motivating factor; however it's a pleasant moment, must confess.

So, today I’m going to share 2 unique comics. Tintin in Russian which was never printed & very first Hindi Asterix.

Tintin is one of my favorite comic. I collect physical copies in 3 languages - English, Hindi & Russian.

While searching issues in Russian for my physical  collection, found this comic at RUS-BD which was never printed in russian. Yes, it's a effort of some fans, you can't buy a physical copy. :)

Although it was 3rd album, I find as turning point of Tintin comics. Its relatively balanced story  style was improved and followed in later albums. 

As I can read it, can say confidently - very nice job is done by following persons:

Translated by Loran Boss & Visitors

(Перевод: Лоран Босс и посетители)

Edited by Vansa
(Редактура: vanasa)

Design: Ruslan Nasibullin
(Оформление: Руслан Насибуллин)

Download (It's original link provided by RUS-BD.COM)

And 2nd one is coming very shortly today: First Hindi Asterix:  Estriks Olampik me

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét